When you integrate Pipedrive with Leadfeeder you have a number of different options regarding default fields and customizations for your Pipedrive account. Detailed instructions on how to set up your integration are available here.
The lists below give the data points that you have available for these customizations and syncs but make sure to go through the other resources to get a full view of this powerful integration!
We can send the following elements to Pipedrive:
- Visit information in 'note'
- General keywords NOT actual search terms, as ‘note’
- Organization Name
- Link to Leadfeeder
Send visits for Manually Connected leads
Send visits for Automatically Connected leads
Send lead Comments
Default Pipeline Stage
Default Deal Name
These are the records that are allowed to be synced between Pipedrive and Leadfeeder. Activities are dependent on leads and opportunities.
When setting up a feed automation that sends leads to Pipedrive, you have the ability to configure how they are sent. You can read more about the automation here. The fields below are the options and fields available to send to Pipedrive.
NOTE: Create deal and activity are only applied to Leadfeeder leads that are already connected to existing organizations.
- Create Organization
- Create Deal
- Create Activity
Days to set due date
When sending leads manually to Pipedrive you have the ability to configure them. You can read more about manual connections here. The fields below are the options and fields available to send to Pipedrive.
- Create a new organization in Pipedrive
- Connect to an existing organization
- New visits are sent automatically
- Send existing visits as a note to Pipedrive
- Send existing Leadfeeder lead comments as a note to Pipedrive
Once leads are connected you have the ability to create and send:
When a Leadfeeder account is integrated with Pipedrive for organizations we add the following custom fields:
- View in Leadfeeder: Link to lead in Leadfeeder
- Latest visit: latest visit's timestamp
When a Leadfeeder account is integrated with Pipedrive for deals we add the following custom fields:
- View organization in Leadfeeder: Link to lead in Leadfeeder
- Latest organization visit: latest visit's timestamp