Integration between Leadfeeder & Slack now available for all our trial & paid clients!
Before starting to initiate the integration, please make sure that you have Admin privileges for the Slack workspace you want to connect with Leadfeeder.
Here's step-by-step guide how to get started with it
- Log in to Leadfeeder.(If you don't have Leadfeeder account, sign up here.)
- Navigate to the settings by clicking on your name on the top right of the app and choosing Settings for <your Leadfeeder's name>
3. Go to Integrations on the left menu.
4. On the opening menu, click on "Connect Slack (Collaboration tools") and choose Slack
5. On the new view, click on Authorize
6. In the next step you are asked to Authorize the app.
7. Once you've authorized the app, the integration initiation will start loading. When that is done, you need to select which public channel you would to use as a default Slack channel to send single leads (don't worry, this can be changed later and also private Slack channels can be used)
Finally click on Save and continue to Leadfeeder
Now check this article to learn what you & your team mates can do with the integration!