Users who have integrated Mailchimp now have a new button in their Leadfeeder called “People”.
When you click on “People” you see a list of people who’ve come to your website via your MailChimp campaigns.
After you click on a person on the left their visit details for the selected time frame open in the right-hand panel.
- You see where a contact went on your website; not just the page they landed on via your MailChimp campaign.
- You can filter your People Timeline by quality and last visit.
- As with the companies-focussed lead list, the overall quality of a person’s activity for the selected time period is visible with the traffic light colours.
- You can filter people’s behaviour by campaign.
- A person’s location is based on their actual network location, not on the email server location.
- MailChimp visitors from a home network or from an Internet Service Provider are shown here (these visitors don’t show as companies in the traditional companies lead list)