Leadfeeder now has a MailChimp integration – taking B2B lead generation to the next level – which means you can see what people did on your website after they clicked through to your website from your email campaign. You have to have MailChimp integrated to Google Analytics, too. If you don't know how it's done, you can see this article.
How to get started:
- Go to your settings
- Navigate to "Integrations" or "MailChimp Integration", as seen below:
- If you click "MailChimp Integration" you will see the following screen (if you are on Premium or Premium trial).
Click the button: "Connect with MailChimp"
- If you click "Integrations" you will see the following screen. Just click "Connect Email Marketing"
- Once you do that you will be prompted to enter your MailChimp API key which you can quickly get from MailChimp. It takes only seconds to get you API key, which you then paste into the box.
Note: You have to turn on Google Analytics integration in Mailchimp.
- Next you will see this screen as Leadfeeder loads your data and that's the set-up complete.
While it's loading you can just head "Back to Leadfeeder" and continue whatever you were doing. Check this article to see what to do once the integration is all set up.