Leadfeeder's Google Data Studio (GDS) connector is now available with monthly cost of $20 per Leadfeeder account.
Here's how to get started:
- Search for the Leadfeeder connector from Google Data Studio gallery and click "Create Data Source" or just use this link.
- First click on "AUTHORIZE" to follow Google's authentication flow.
3. In the next step you are required to fill in your Leadfeeder API key.
The API key can be found in your Leadfeeder personal settings by accessing https://app.leadfeeder.com/settings/api while logged in to Leadfeeder. Copy the API key there and click on SUBMIT.
4. Now you finally get to choose which data to include.
- Under Leadfeeder website select the Leadfeeder website you want to access. The websites (aka Leadfeeder accounts) are the ones that your Leadfeeder user has access to via the API key.
- Custom feed id: this is optional but highly recommended. By having the custom feed the captures only relevant companies to your criteria, you have already more targeted data set to play with in Data Studio's end. Click on "Edit" on your custom feed to get access to the feed's id on the bottom of the edit view. Here more instructions how to find custom feed's id.
- If you want to leverage a sample report to get inspiration what to use the data for, enable Use report template for new reports
5. After filling the 3 parameters, click on "Connect. You'll be taken to a view where the connector's parameters are shown. Click on "Create report" on that stage to be able to plug the report on a new report. NOTE: after you've added connector to a new report, it'll be also available in your Data Source in whatever Data Studio report you have edit right.
6. Start creating the report. If you need help with this, just reach out to our firstname.lastname@example.org.