The purpose of feeds inside Leadfeeder is to segregate the data so you can quickly and easily see the most critical information.
There are 5 pre-set feeds in Leadfeeder:
- All Leads
- Followed companies
- Leads assigned to me
- New leads
- Top leads
Pre-set feeds display a list of leads (companies) that meet certain criteria set by Leadfeeder:
- All leads –> displays everything.
- Followed companies –> displays companies that you (the user) are following.
- Leads assigned to me –> display companies that are assigned to you.
- New leads –> displays companies that have visited the site for the first time during selected timeframe.
- Top leads –> displays companies matching these criteria: more than 3 page views, from any industry except Telecommunications, not assigned to any user.
- You can edit or remove pre-set feeds (not All leads) in order to modify the feeds according to your own preferences.
- When you log into Leadfeeder you can access all your feeds from the dropdown menu in the top left of the screen. The default feed is All leads.