When you create a custom feed, you can set up an automation for it: this allows you to define which action should happen when a lead matches with the custom feed’s filters. You can, for example, automate Leadfeeder Actions or send leads to your CRM or Slack.
In order to avoid duplicate actions, every lead that matches your Custom Feed's criteria after automation is launched will be processed only once.
You can manage your workflows from Leadfeeder Settings on the tab Website, under title Automations.
If wanted, you can pause an automation by clicking Edit and then Pause Automation on the next view.
Automate Leadfeeder Actions
With the automation you can add a tag, assign to a user or share leads via email. When using automation to share emails, you can define an additional short message that will get added to the beginning of every email.
You can choose if the action is taken daily (every day at 9 AM), weekly (Mondays at 9 AM) or right away when a new lead appears (up to 12 times a day).
- Send leads automatically to your HubSpot CRM
- Send leads automatically to your Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Send leads automatically to your Pipedrive
- Send leads automatically to your Salesforce
- Send leads automatically to your Zoho CRM
- Send leads automatically to your Slack