Leadfeeder has noticed a problem in getting data from your Google Analytics profile.
You can take the following steps to fix this problem:
- Make sure that you have access to the Google Analytics account.
- You can view your Google Analytics accounts here.
- If the account is not listed there, you should contact the administrator of this account and request that you be added as a user.
2. Make sure that Leadfeeder has access to your Google Analytics profile.
- You can see applications that have access to your Google Analytics here.
- If Leadfeeder is not listed there, you need to reconnect Leadfeeder with your Google Analytics account. You can do this by clicking the "Reconnect Google Analytics" button in the Leadfeeder Google Analytics Views settings.