Users who have integrated Mailchimp have a button in their Leadfeeder called People.
When you click on People you see a list of people who’ve come to your website via your Mailchimp campaigns.
After you click on a person on the left their visit details for the selected time frame open in the right-hand panel.
- You see where a contact went on your website; not just the page they landed on via your Mailchimp campaign.
- You can filter your People view by quality and last visit.
- As with the companies-focussed lead list, the overall quality of a person’s activity for the selected time period is visible with the traffic light colours.
- You can filter people’s behaviour by campaign.
- A person’s location is based on their actual network location, not on the email server location.
- Mailchimp visitors from a home network or from an Internet Service Provider are shown here. These visitors don’t show as companies in the traditional companies lead list.