Users who have integrated ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, or Hubspot have a tab in their Leadfeeder called People.
If you have ActiveCampaign or Mailchimp integrated and clicked on People, you see a list of people who’ve come to your website via your Mailchimp campaigns. The email address associated with the name will also show as well as if a photo is available. We've blocked those out in our examples for privacy.
After you click on a person on the left, their visit details for the selected time frame opens in the right-hand panel.
If you have your HubSpot integrated with Leadfeeder and use HubSpot’s form or live chat. In that case, you can see those visitors tracked by any of those methods in Leadfeeder People timeline.
- You see where a contact went on your website
- You can filter your People view by quality and last visit.
- As with the companies-focussed lead list, the overall quality of a person’s activity for the selected time period is visible with the traffic light colors.
- You can filter people’s behavior by campaign.
- A person’s location is based on their actual network location, not on the email server location.
- Mailchimp and HubSpot visitors from a home network or from an Internet Service Provider are shown here. These visitors don’t show as companies in the traditional companies lead list.