If you have ActiveCampaign or Mailchimp integrated and you click on People, you see a list of people who’ve come to your website via your campaigns. The email address associated with the name will also show as well as if a photo is available. We've blocked those out in our examples for privacy.
After you click on a person on the left, their visit details for the selected time frame opens in the right-hand panel.
If you have your HubSpot integrated with Leadfeeder and use HubSpot’s form or live chat, you can see those visitors tracked by any of those methods in the Leadfeeder People timeline. The same applies if you use Identify() and someone logins, for example, to your web shop on your site.
NOTE: We are currently building a way to read form submissions on your site and show those visits in People timeline. If you are interested in testing the feature before others, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You see where a contact went on your website
- You can filter your People view by the quality and last visit.
- As with the companies-focussed lead list, the overall quality of a person’s activity for the selected time period is visible with the traffic light colors.
- You can filter people’s behavior by the campaign.
- A person’s location is based on their actual network location, not on the email server location.
- Mailchimp and HubSpot visitors from a home network or from an Internet Service Provider are shown here. These visitors don’t show as companies in the traditional companies' lead list.
- If a visitor has been identified earlier as company lead and the visitor gets identified later as an individual, you will see that individual's historical visits from past 180 days as an individual visitor instead of just a company's visits.