How do I setup ActiveCampaign in Leadfeeder?
Our ActiveCampaign integration is too hot to hand out to everyone yet! Reach out to let us know if you want to be a part of our Beta launch!
Setting up the ActiveCampaign integration is simple. Follow the simple steps below to connect the accounts and get started in Leadfeeder! (They really are simple.)
1) Navigate to your settings from the dropdown menu at the top of your screen.
2) In your settings, click in the 'Integrations' menu the item 'Overview.' This will bring up a list of all current and available integrations. Select 'Connect' in the ActiveCampaign item.
3) Next, fill out your ActiveCampaign Instance URL, simply copy and paste, then paste your API Key in the text field. If you don't know where to find these items check out this article in ActiveCampaigns Help Center. If you don't have access to the API key talk to your team and have someone who does help out!
4) Wait for the sync to complete. Smaller accounts will sync quickly, but if you have a large ActiveCampaign account the sync may take a bit longer. Have a drink ☕️ 🍵 🍺 🍸 or a snack 🍩 🍳. You can even leave the screen if needed.
5) Once the sync is complete, head into the ActiveCampaign settings. You can also get to them from the ActiveCampaign overview if you already switched focus.
6) Check that your campaigns are showing as expected and look into the details of the campaigns and mailing lists here. If you need to run a new Sync at any time or reconnect, this is where you would do it!
7) Sit back, relax; you are done. You make it look too easy. With everything connected any clicks on the emails will show from this point on. Previous clicks won't appear, so don't panic if you don't see any immediate data (sorry, we can't look into the past 🔮 ).
Questions? Reach out! You can contact Leadfeeder support via chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.