Why am I seeing an 'Invalid module' error?
Leadfeeder runs a sync daily with your Zoho account to make sure matching is available and that we can send and share everything you have set up. During this sync we look not only at accounts, but also Zoho configuration.
Zoho configuration includes 'Activities' and 'Task Priorities'. If your 'Activity' module is 'hidden' Leadfeeder is unable to access 'Task Priorities',
When we encounter this issue we show the error as 'Invalid module'.
In order to remedy this and allow a full, error free sync with Leadfeeder follow the steps listed below.
- Sign into Zoho and open CRM app
- Go to Settings
- Select Modules and Fields under Customization
- Click on the Organize Modules button
- Make sure that Activities module is not hidden - if it is, it has to be updated
- Once it is done, please go back to Leadfeeder and reconnect Zoho
Following the steps above should clear the error and allow Zoho to sync again!
If you have questions please reach out to support via live chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org