Q: Where are the leads per day numbers coming from, how is it calculated?
The average leads per day represent the average amount of leads per day in the selected timeframe. The time frame chosen will also change the top countries and top industries percentages.
Q: Can I export these reports?
- Currently, it’s not possible to export the data yet, since we're still figuring out what would be the best format to export this in. What would you (the user) like to do with it? What format would be the most useful for you? Let us know by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or using our chat!
Q: Why do you show only 3, and 10?
- The charts are about “Top Countries”, not all countries (and industries). So we are only showing the top 3 / 10 countries and industries.
Q: Where is the bar for “other”? Why do the percentages not always add up to 100%
- “Others” would nearly always be the largest percentage of countries and industries, but won't give you any helpful information at a glance. We chose to not prioritize 'other' and instead show you the largest blocks for countries and industries.
- The charts are about 'top' countries and industries and we don't show all of them you won't always see things add to 100%.
Q: How are the bars calculated?
- The bar’s length is ratio based to better reflect the relationship between the items in the chart.
Q: I have a different question.
- Let us know by sending us an email to email@example.com or using our chat!