If a member of your team is no longer going to need access to Leadfeeder you can easily remove them from your account. However it is important in the case of an administrator leaving to make sure you have everything you need to seamlessly continue to use Leadfeeder.
1) One of the first things you will want to check if a team member is leaving is that you will still have a Leadfeeder Admin. You can easily see who manages your account (admin users) under your "Company -> Subscriptions" page.
NOTE: Only Admin users can adjust "user" and "billing" settings. If your Leadfeeder Admin is no longer available and you have no access to their account please contact Support via Support@Leadfeeder.com or our chat box.
All of the emails listed in the "This subscription in managed by" column have administrative access. You will always want to have at least one active admin account. If your only admin user is leaving another user should be "promoted" to admin in order to make sure you can still access all of your settings and features (see item 3).
2) The next thing you will want to check is the "owner" of the Google Analytics view. You can check this under "Website -> Google Analytics views". If the team member leaving is the user listed it is important to make arrangements to have the view transferred to a user that is remaining on the team, or change the Google Analytics permissions in order for a different user to maintain it. If the "owner" of the Google Analytics account is unable to be contacted or if there are issues with the connection Leadfeeder will not be able to help resolve these issues.
3) If you need to "Promote" a user to Admin, or remove access to Leadfeeder you can do this within "User Management" in your "Company" settings. Search for the user and adjust their permissions by clicking on the pencil icon in the listing. If you need you are "promoting" add "Admin Rights" to the user, if you need to remove access click the "Remove access" button.
4) To assure that billing information remains accurate you will also need to check your "Billing profile". If the "Contact Person" is still correct no changes are needed. If an update is needed use the "Edit" button to make any needed changes.
5) Payment methods may also need to be changed. You can check the current payment method and make any desired changes under "Company -> Payment methods". Here you can edit the current payment card or add a new card.
If at any point you need help with this transition contact us, we will help in any way possible!