As a new Leadfeeder customer may not know where to begin. These tips will help you to make Leadfeeder work for you!
- One of the best things you can do, is take the In-App tour! You will find that option under the '?' icon, drop-down menu in the top navigation bar. This menu gives you great options to help yourself and begin learning more.
2) If you skip the In-App Tour, or are ready to move on it is good to get familiar with where you can find information. The top navigation contains menus for selecting your website account (if you have more than one), and your personal, and site settings (billing, users, and more). You can also get more help by utilizing the Chat Box in the lower right.
3) Now that you know where the set-up menus are located, take a look at the main page. You can see it is divided into two sections. The 'Lead Feed' where all of the Companies identified on your site are listed, and the 'Feeds Selection' where you can select or create a Custom Feed (view of selected companies) based on your own criteria or filters.
4) Above the Companies list, you will see a few options to filter and sort. You can select a date range to see which Companies visited during a particular time.
You can select a Custom Feed to show.
You can also select other options by clicking the three small dots icon. This gives you sorting options, as well as the option to download your currently selected feed ( listed Companies ) to a CSV file.
5) When selecting a Lead from your Companies List, a detail view will open on the right-side panel. This contains a lot of information you want, such as:
-Details about the company when available including;
Company Size, Industry, Website, Social media links, Location (note the location shown is the location of the visitor which may not ALWAYS be the location of the organization)
-Leadfeeder actions that you can use,
-Contacts within the company,
-CRM details (if connected),
-and a space where you can make and save comments on the Lead.
If you want to close this view you can do so by clicking the X in the top right corner.
6) Within this Lead detail there are several sections. Open the Contacts to see the people you may want to connect with at the prospective company. You have options to Sort, Search and Filter. This may make it easier to find out who you want to connect with.
7) Take a look at the Visits section to see where this company went on your website. You can see the date as well as other details when you expand. This offers insight into what they are most interested in.
8) If you have connected your CRM you can open this area and see all of the details it has. You can also create new Opportunities or Deals here. CRM integration is a great feature that can help you get more from Leadfeeder, but it isn't a requirement, you can learn more about it here! If you haven't connected your CRM this won't show up for you.
9) Open up the Comments section. This is a great place to share information with your coworkers who were added as additional users, or to remind yourself of things. You can send these comments to your CRM or just have them here for yourself and your team.
10) If you find yourself needing help reach out! Use our available chat support, email firstname.lastname@example.org, join a webinar or book a training (from step 1)