- Can access everything and perform every action. This includes changing access level – and removing access – for every other user, including all other admin users.
- Can access and update Traffic filters
- Can access and update Integration details
- Can access and update Google analytics views
- Can access and update Website details
User with access to All Websites or Limited
- Can view company and website information in the settings, but not edit.
- Can view subscriptions and invoices for websites that they have access to.
- Can view only current information in Website tab and details.
- Can view only which integrations are 'Connected'. Cannot view integration details, or connect any new integrations.
- Can upload and access 'Imported Lists'.
- Can access and update 'Hidden' companies.
- Cannot change or update billing profiles or credit cards.
- Cannot add, or edit, users.
All user levels are able to view leads, set up feeds, and all other tasks within the main tool. Permissions apply mostly to account setup and maintenance.
NOTE: Admin access is given on Leadfeeder Company level: a user can have access to multiple Leadfeeder Companies and have admin access to some accounts and limited access to other accounts.