Leadfeeder's Google Data Studio (GDS) connector is available! You can trial it for free for 14 days. After that, the monthly cost is $20 per Leadfeeder account you want to pull data from.
Here's how to get started:
STEP 1: Access your integration settings and access the Data Studio settings from there or go to integrations.leadfeeder.com
STEP 2: The Data Studio connector view will instruct you to access your trial for the connector, in case you already didn't have it.
When you've set up the requirements, you can click on Create connector now.
NOTE: Alternatively search for the Leadfeeder connector from Google Data Studio gallery and click Create Data Source or just use this link.
STEP 3: When accessing the connector, first click on Authorize to follow Google's authentication flow.
STEP 4: In the next step you are required to fill in your Leadfeeder API key.
The API key can be found in your Leadfeeder personal settings by accessing https://app.leadfeeder.com/settings/api while logged in to Leadfeeder. Copy the API key there and click on Submit.
STEP 5: Now you finally get to choose which data to include.
- Under Leadfeeder website select the Leadfeeder account you want to access. The websites (aka Leadfeeder accounts) are the ones that your Leadfeeder user has access to via the API key.
- Custom feed id: this is optional but highly recommended. By having the custom feed the captures only relevant companies to your criteria, you have already more targeted data set to play with in Data Studio's end. Click on Edit on your custom feed to get access to the feed's id on the bottom of the edit view. Here more instructions how to find custom feed's id.
- If you want to leverage a sample report to get inspiration what to use the data for, enable Use report template for new reports
STEP 6: After filling the 3 parameters, click on Connect. You'll be taken to a view where the connector's parameters are shown. Click on Create report on that stage to be able to plug the report on a new report.
NOTE: After you've added a connector to a new report, it'll be also available in your Data Source in whatever Data Studio report you to have edit right.
STEP 7: Start creating the report. In case you confront errors, please make sure you completed steps 1 and 2 of this article to enable the Connector add-on for your Leadfeeder.
NOTE: If you get an error "Unknown data source", please click Edit data source, then Edit connection and reconnect it. You can read more about this on Google's support thread here.
The following fields are available in Google Data Studio:
- Lead ID
- Lead name
- Lead Industry
- Lead Country
- Lead City
- Lead website URL
- Visit ID
- Visit Started Date
- Time on Page
- Company business ID
- Employee count
- Email of User assigned to Lead
- Lead sent to an email
- List of Lead tags comma separated
- CRM Lead ID
- CRM organization ID
- Link to lead within Leadfeeder app
- Revenue (Value)
- Revenue (Currency)
- Visitor ID
- Google Analytics clientID
Google Data Studio and the Leadfeeder Connector currently only supports up to 100 visits for each individual lead. If your data set is much larger remember that this is a sampling.