Once you've successfully integrated Leadfeeder to your HubSpot, you can connect Leadfeeder leads to Hubspot CRM companies and deals. These can already exist in HubSpot CRM or you can create new ones directly from the Leadfeeder UI.
Connect a lead to HubSpot CRM
STEP 1: Take an interesting lead from Leadfeeder to HubSpot CRM by clicking on Connect to HubSpot CRM as a company.
Once you've done that you can either:
a) Create a new company, or
b) Connect to an existing company in HubSpot CRM
NOTE: In most of the cases Leadfeeder's Automatic Matching will connect Leadfeeder leads to your existing HubSpot companies.
STEP 2: After connecting a lead with HubSpot CRM, visits will appear like in the screenshot below as notes.
By clicking on Expand more details will open up.
Other functionalities related to the integration
- When using HubSpot marketing features, see individuals in People view
- Create new tasks to HubSpot CRM from Leadfeeder
- Create new deals to HubSpot CRM
- Send leads automatically to your CRM with Custom Feed automation
- Filter Leadfeeder leads based on their status in HubSpot. Notice also new filtered leads lists being generated at this point.