If you see a notification like above in your Leadfeeder account, you need to reconnect the integration.
Reasons why the integration might get disconnected:
- Changes in user privileges for Pipedrive
- Changes in user settings for Leadfeeder
- Technical issue with Pipedrive API
How do I reconnect Pipedrive with Leadfeeder?
STEP 1: Navigate to the settings by clicking on your name on the top right of the app and choosing Settings for...
STEP 2: Select Pipedrive on the left side.
STEP 3: Click Reconnect.
STEP 4: Click Authorize.
NOTE: You need to have Admin rights for your Pipedrive account to Authorize the connection.
Once you click on Authorize you get:
- This view if the Leadfeeder app is not installed in Pipedrive:
- You see this screen, if the app already exists in Pipedrive:
We will automatically sync your Pipedrive integration after reconnecting.