Once you've successfully integrated Leadfeeder to your HubSpot CRM you can connect Leadfeeder leads to Hubspot CRM companies & deals. These can already exist in HubSpot CRM or you can create new ones directly from the Leadfeeder UI.
Connect a lead to HubSpot CRM
- Take an interesting lead from Leadfeeder to HubSpot CRM by clicking on "Connect to HubSpot CRM as company".
Once you've done that you can either:
a) Create a new company, or
b) Connect to an existing company in HubSpot CRM (NOTE: in most of the cases Leadfeeder's Automatic Matching will connect Leadfeeder leads to your existing Hubspot companies.)
2. After connecting a lead with HubSpot CRM, visits will appear like in the screenshot below as notes.
By clicking on Expand more details will open up.
3. Other functionalities related to the integration
- Create new tasks to HubSpot CRM from Leadfeeder
- Create new deals to HubSpot CRM
- Filter Leadfeeder leads based on their status in HubSpot. Notice also new filtered leads lists being generated at this point.