Follow these strategies to get the greatest value from Leadfeeder:
STEP 1: Create Custom feeds
Custom feeds allow you to quickly see companies that match certain criteria. For example, they might have visited certain web pages, be located in a particular country or they might be from a certain industry. There are many other possibilities to explore.
It's important to remember that monitoring behaviour on your website is one of the most powerful ways of identifying whether a company is genuinely interested or not.
Reasons to create a custom feed:
- Quickly and easily see the most relevant leads, so when you log into Leadfeeder you can jump straight to what's most important.
- Subscribe by email to receive daily or weekly email updates about new companies matching the criteria you have set.
- Automate your sales process by adding CRM automation part of the custom feed.
STEP 2: Follow specific companies
When you follow an interesting company in Leadfeeder then it means you will automatically receive email notifications whenever that company re-visits your website.
Any companies that you follow will appear in your feed called Followed companies.
This feed contains only companies that you have followed. It does not show you companies that colleagues might be following.
Reasons users follow specific companies:
- It's a quick way to create a list of existing customers so you can monitor what they do on your website.
- Following companies enable you to quickly mark a company for follow-up.
- It's a great way of tracking an interesting company before it becomes a full lead.
NOTE: If a company doesn't interest you and you think that seeing what it does on your website in the future will not interest you then you can hide that company.
STEP 3: Hide companies that don't interest you
Once you hide a company then it will not count towards your lead limit and you will not see it again. By hiding a company you erase its behaviour from Leadfeeder.
When you hide a company it will no longer be visible for any users in your Leadfeeder website.
Reasons why users hide companies:
- Removing companies can enable you to focus more easily on the best leads.
- Once you hide a company then it won't count towards your lead quota. This means that you can free up space for a more interesting website visitor.
STEP 4: Add your colleagues
By adding your colleagues you can achieve more together in Leadfeeder.
If you are admin user you can add users and choose whether to make them admins. You can add as many users as you want without extra cost.