STEP 1: After the integration is completed, go to your website settings by clicking your name on the upper right corner and click Settings for...
STEP 2: Go to tab Website and click Mailchimp on the left side.
In this view you can see the lists you have created in Mailchimp. You can sync, add another Mailchimp account and see all your Mailchimp lists and number of members per list.
To start using the data provided by the MailChimp integration for Leadfeeder just head back to the main screen of the app by clicking the Leadfeeder logo at the top left.
In the above screen shot you can see a list of leads (companies) and colourful initials representing real people who've clicked through to your website from a Mailchimp campaign.
By hovering over the letters you can see the name and email address of a person who clicked through to your website via one of your email campaigns in Mailchimp (we won't show that here to protect people's privacy).
- T: a website visitor whose first name is Thomas
- H: someone called Henry
- P: someone whose first name is Paul
For each person we see the email address and for many we see both name and email address.
When you click on a company with a Mailchimp icon on it and expand its details you can see what that person has been looking at on your website.
When you click on People, you see a list of people who’ve come to your website via your Mailchimp campaigns.
After you click on a person on the left their visit details for the selected time frame open in the right-hand panel.
- You see where a contact went on your website; not just the page they landed on via your Mailchimp campaign.
- You can filter your People Timeline by quality and last visit.
- As with the companies-focussed lead list, the overall quality of a person’s activity for the selected time period is visible with the traffic light colours.
- You can filter people’s behaviour by campaign.
- A person’s location is based on their actual network location, not on the email server location.
- Mailchimp visitors from a home network or from an Internet Service Provider are shown here (these visitors don’t show as companies in the traditional companies lead list)